Sunday, July 31, 2016

10 day mini challenge Day 4,5,6

Dang, this always happens to me. Life just gets way to busy to blog. And i cheated.
A LOT. Heres the crack down:


Day 4 Thursday July 28:

Lunch: beef and rice
Activity: Vball for 2 hours

I felt kind of tired after vball. I think it's because I was the dedicated setter for most of the games. Dang, I do not like setting all the time. I'm more comfortable being a power or offside even though I'm short, I can get the ball over haha

Day 5 Friday July 29

Lunch: The BF surprised me and we went out to Nandos for lunch. Mmmmmm... so gooood. 

Activity: Didn't work out, but walked 14,000+ steps @ kdays. I bruised me ankle @ Vball so walking was not comfortable, but it was definitely a lot of walking. Got a foot massage and that felt sooooooooo good. Poor lady who had to touch my tom-smelling feet hahaha. 
I also ate: perogies, deli manju, fried onion blossom, chicken waffle on a stick....

Day 6 Saturday July 30

Lunch: I don't remember what I ate for lunch.. a bag of cheesies?

Activity: zero. Went to Cau's house warming, ate bbq, mashed potatoes, corn, Roasted pork, played beer pong, banh hoi, etc. Definitely a cheat day, fo sheeezie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment