Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bouncing off the walls!

Today, I did Tabata. The instructor wasn't as "inspiring" as last week's, but I managed to get a good sweat in. It was a  good challenge.

Directly after Tabata, I had a very bouncy attitude and got a meeting set-up (last-minute room change) with gusto and it was hilarious. Working out this hard and consistently is having a positive impact on me.

And, I was walking by my co-worker in the office this afternoon and she said I'm looking skinnier (seeing me from behind). I was like "no...." And she said "yes, really!" So that's a good thing!

And...! A co-worker across the hall invited me to join her Rugged Maniacs team in July. I'm looking forward to a new 5km challenge with 25 obstacles and team work!

I'm ready for more exercise - bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment